CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR DIRECTORS & SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Each Director and Senior Executive of the Company declares that he would
Act with honesty, integrity and fairness in the interest of the stakeholders of the Company.
- Take utmost care and due diligence in the performance of their duties of his office and in exercise of the powers attached to his office.
- Recognise that confidential information received in the course of exercise of his
duties is not disclosed to anyone, unless such disclosure is authorized by the Company.
- Not allow his personal interests or the interests of any associated person, to conflict with the interests of the Company.
- Not conduct himself in a manner which is likely to bring discredit to the Company.
- Not make any improper use of the information obtained in the course of exercise of discharge of his duties with the Company.
- Be independent in judgement and actions.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the assets of the Company and ensure their efficient use for legitimate purposes of the business.
- Recognise his obligation, at all times, to comply with the spirit and letter of law and with the principles of this Code.